Wednesday 16 October 2013

Grunge vibes.

If anybody ever asks me what is a 'must' have fashion item of clothing, I will always say a check/lumberjack shirt. They are the easiest/comfiest thing to chuck on in any weather :).
 When I did my photo shoot for the ASOS Marketplace 'We Could Forever' I got to wear some beaut clothes and everything I modelled I would wear myself or currently have something similar in my own floordrobe  wardrobe.
I love this outfit! Really wanted to keep this shirt :( but alas it was not meant to be it is for some other lucky lady to have :).
I love the colours, so autumnal and easy to wear. I Love clashing my clothes and liked the fact that I got to wear my bright red Jeffrey Campbell Litas (with cute frilly Topshop ankle socks) I always wear my socks lately with any shoe, Love them! They brighten up and make any outfit interesting.


Currently obsessing over anything tartan/check patterned. Such a huge look this AW13 and I love it!
Suits anybody too so its such a good pattern, this shirts a good length as well meaning you can tuck it in and wear it with leggings :).
Slightly different angle, okay ;) I just like this picture because of the colours, location and outfit :).


Hat: Primark £8.99
Lipstick: MAC Rubywoo (stays on for hours) £14.00
Black crop top: Primark £2.50 *Basic bargain alert*
Flannel grunge shirt: We Could Forever.
Mum jeans: Glamorous, similar found in Topshop.
Shoes: Found on a few sites, Jeffrey Campbell litas. (Mine were bought from Office and my other pair from Solestruck)
Shop around for the shoes, some places vary in price or sometimes offer discounts :)!

Follow my blog, I am now on Bloglovin' and Lookbook. Please follow me/hype my pictures on those. (Find the links below or in my side bar <3)
Follow me on Instagram @trendofdays
Like my Facebook page here.






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template