Monday 2 December 2013

Everything on this blog £5!?

Have you ever wanted to buy so much off of one website but you just can't justify spending that much money? It happens to me..only all of the time! So I was amazed to find out that a clothing site exists where everything, yes everything is £5!
So I guess I'll start by saying, It's December wahoo! Here is my first Christmas post:


Christmas can be stressful to us girls, come on I'm not alone. It's not even the shopping its the choosing of the outfits your going to style up this festive season! Don't worry I've got you covered and at bargain prices!

The Christmas shopping outfit.


1. The Christmas jumper, everybody should own one! Practical and cute for doing your shopping in, it's acceptable to wear them now we are in December! Wahoo, throw one on, keep yourself toasty warm and in the festive spirit.

2. The statement ring, We all have one right? But it's only fair to treat yourself to another one to match your every outfit. Go for black, it matches absolutely everything, I'm loving this on (above) get on my finger!

3. White handbags are back with a bang! Remember when nobody was seen dead with a white bag? Well now they're back and 10 times better, grab yourself a bargain with this one and set a trend.

4. Green boots! Amazing! Everybody stays safe and goes for black biker boots, well I say stand out and wear a green pair this year, don't be afraid to clash your Christmas colours! 
Red and green should not be seen, well now it can be and it's perfect :)

The Christmas day into night outfit.
1. Tartan is so big this season! I love it. Wear a cute dress like this one in red, for a simple yet effective look. (my favourite item on the site) too cute!
2. Black flower bracelet, this was actually pictured with this dress and I love it, looks really nice and adds a little more detail :)
3. The plain red clutch, looks great around Christmas but can be worn all year around, this one will match loads and is such a cute shape.
4. The killer heels! I love these right down to the colour, to the bows on the back. It's like they were made for me! Think these will be on the wish list for sure, bargains!

The Boxing day outfit:

1. I love dresses with collars and monochrome. This is so cute and can be worn at night time or nice and casually. I would probably wear this as pictured, casually for seeing family. 
I've pictured the bracelet, bag and boots again because I really like them :) and I just wanted to show how they can be worn differently.
Too cute.

All of these outfits are featured on the Justfor5pounds website! You wouldn't believe that these outfits are £20 a set! How amazing is that, I am definitely going to be checking this website constantly, because they get new arrivals daily!
So for great on trend pieces check them out.
Thank you to Just for £5 for contacting me and giving me a new obsession.
x

Check out my Instagram and Twitter @trendofdays.
Happy December everybody!
Mwah.








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template