Friday 28 March 2014

Pay day wish list.

Hiii,
Wahh, I'm poorly so all I've done all day is sleep :( I won't be blogging an outfit tonight but here are my four most wanted pieces for a pay day treat...


1. How cute is this amazing graphic tee, I recently found this company on Instagram and I love the cute tees they have. Funnily enough I would wear this entire outfit together! However if I was to team this T-shirt with something it would be my trusty ripped black denim jeans.

2. This necklace is amazing, a chunky statement piece. I am a little too obsessed with pentagrams, always have been! So this is right up my street, I seriously need this in my life.

3. This rucksack is beautiful, I am hugely obsessing over all things pink at the moment, so this for me is a must have. Pastel pieces are in all the stores lately and this bag screams summer!

4. The best fitting jeans I have found are the Joni jeans in Topshop. So when I saw this print in the store the other day, I did good to leave them.. (I wouldn't have, if I had been paid then) Oops I will be back for these little beauties for sure.

How amazing are these pieces?! So just a quick post from me tonight, what are you lusting after this pay day?

Until next time.
xxx




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template