Tuesday 29 July 2014

Re-spinning my sports vest.









Wearing your gym clothes on the high street? Wearing trainers with a high trend skirt?
Two things that this time last year I would have been horrified to hear.
Now look at me! 
I mean this outfit is so comfortable and screams chic' even though I'm wearing a sports top and my trusty new (super comfy) Nike Roshe Runs.
I am a changed woman, I have seen a few fashion bloggers wearing 'gym' wear as 'everyday' wear and absolutely love it. So I thought it was time to brave this new craze...

Hat: Primark.
Sunglasses: Primark.
Top: Oxfam - Charity shop bargain!
Skirt: Ark clothing.
Trainers: John Lewis - Nike Roshe Runs.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram/Twitter:
@trendofdays
Bloglovin & Lookbook (Linked below).






Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I really love the 'sporty chic' look recently, the top and trainers are gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Amelia, you look awesome x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still not brave enough to try out this trend, but you look amazing! Love the sunglasses too!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deffo should :) I'm obsessed now! Thanks so much.
      x

      Delete
  4. I've really grown to love the sports luxe trend and really want to try it out myself but I'm not really sure how to approach it! Haha. You look great though, I love your skirt and the mix of yellow and black :)
    I've given you a follow by the way :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I'm obsessed now! Haha :) treat yourself to some new trainers! I did haha.
      Thanks i'll go check out your blog now!

      http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
      x

      Delete
  5. Very great look :)
    I love you shoes :D

    http://realweronika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - I love the yellow vest, very cool!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Love the texture of the top and how you have paired with the sunnies! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool look, love the yellow!

    This was a great post, I’ll be back for more :)

    I hope you can check my blog out too sometime.

    Kendra
    xx

    My Blog - Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram - @kendraalexandra
    Google Friend Connect- Stolen Inspiration
    Bloglovin' - Stolen Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog right now! I hope you do decided to come back and check out more posts :)

      Thanks again.
      xx

      Delete
  9. So cool, sporty and edgy! ;) Love it! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template